Jan 17, 2019 TX3-USB-AD Driver. Driver for the TX3-USB-AD dongle (ATC-820). Best Managed Canadas Best Managed Deloitte Fire Products Intelligent Building Solutions Mircom. Download Mircom Product Catalog for iOS to use the Mircom Product Catalog app to find Mircom product information. Download datasheets and manuals from your Apple iPhone or iPad.
Fire Sprinkler Installation Helper
Founded in 1991, the Mircom Group of Companies is North America’s largest independent designer, manufacturer and distributor of intelligent building and life safety solutions. Reaching customers in over 100 countries worldwide, our portfolio includes: fire detection & alarm, communications & security, mass notification, nurse call, and building automation & smart technologies.
Mircom’s global network of dedicated Sales and Service Offices, known as Mircom Engineered Systems, allows us to be a full solution provider. Through Mircom ES, we’re able to provide and fully service our line-up of innovative and advanced solutions which are scalable to satisfy diverse user demands, from small & mid-size buildings to the world’s most complex applications.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Able to use a measuring tape and hand tools.
- Willing to learn how to read and comprehend blueprints, specification and project schedules.
- Remove worn, damaged or outdated materials from work areas.
- Move materials to locations where they are needed.
- Willing to learn how to thread and groove pipe.
- Assist Sprinkler Fitters with coordination and installation of overhead sprinkler systems, including steel and CPVC piping, fire pumps, standpipes, hose systems, underground pipe including private service fire mains, hydrants, pits and underground control valves.
- Willing to travel to local job site locations.
- Be physically fit to perform the demanding work of the trade including maximum occasional lifting up to 50 pounds, frequent lifting up to 25 pounds. Standing and walking for the majority of the workday.
Mircom specifications include:
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Must know right from wrong and govern yourself accordingly.
- Organized, self-starter.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to be a team player with a can-do attitude.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Technicians shall have 1-3 years of experience as an Installation or Service Technician helper within the Fire Sprinkler industry
- Osha certification, apprentice certifications or other trade qualification would be an asset
- NICET I or accumulated equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of industry codes (NFPA)
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and pass a background check and drug test
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to lift equipment and tools up to 70lbs and climb ladders and scaffolding
- Knowledge of Mircom systems is an asset
- Competency in Microsoft Word and Excel is an asset
What Mircom Offers:
Marcom Drive Riner Va
- A great working environment with opportunities for advancement
- Compensation is commensurate with experience/certifications
- Group Benefits Program
Mircom Driver License Test
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Mircom Tx3 Usb Driver
Mircom Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, color, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Mircom Driver Updater
Disclaimer: Mircom does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved in advance by Mircom to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. We will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.