Create an account or log into Facebook. Connect with friends, family and other people you know. Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates. S ign in to see your search history on different browsers and computers.
- Patients & Visitors
- Patient Information
- Visitor Information
- Locations & Directions
- Driving Directions, Parking & Maps
- VA Clinics
- Compare your VA Facility
- Health Care Services
- News & Events
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Operating Status
The University of Louisville is a public university in Louisville, Kentucky. It is a member of the Kentucky state university system.
COVID-19 Vaccine - - The Indianapolis VA Medical Center is calling Veterans to ask who would like to receive the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. Following CDC guidelines, calls will start with patients at the greatest health risk. More Details
COVID-19 vaccines: To get the latest updates and sign up to stay informed about COVID-19 vaccines, visit our vaccine information page.
For VA-specific information: Read our coronavirus FAQs and public health response, or use our coronavirus chatbot.
Prepare for a visit: Everyone entering our facilities is screened, and visitors are limited. Face coverings are mandatory. Please contact us first before going to any of our locations. For some needs, you may be able to get care at home by phone or video.
For the latest coronavirus information: Visit the CDC website.
Honoring America’s Veterans with quality health care services, part of the largest integrated health care ...
75 Years of Veteran Care
VA provides exceptional care to improve Veteran health
Additionally, if you are age 60+, you can call and schedule your appointment if you have the following health conditions: cancer, chronic kidney diseases, COPD, heart conditions, obesity, pregnancy, smoking, type 2 diabetes, sickle cell disease, solid organ transplant. Veteran Health Indiana is proud to help our nation's Veterans get more health protection with their COVID-19 vaccination.
If you have symptoms of fever, cough, and shortness of breath, call us first before going to a clinic, urgent care center, or emergency room at 317-554-0000, option 2. Calling first helps us protect you, medical staff, and other patients.
If you would like to get tested for COVID-19, contact your primary care provider by calling the Patient Response Center at 317-988-1772, option 2 or send a secure message via MyHealtheVet at www.myhealth.va.gov.
Virtual appointments are available through VA Video Connect. With Video Connect, you can meet with your VA provider using your digital device.
What should I do if I have not been to the VA previously?
New patients should contact our Health Benefits Unit for enrollment at 317-988-4301. Veterans can also enroll on-line at www.va.govhealth-care.
FLU INFORMATION PAGE – Veteran patients can ask for their flu shots - they will be given until March 2021. Learn more »
Inside Veterans Health
Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center
1481 West 10th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
317-554-0000 317-988-1772 Directions
Outside Area Code (317)
Dial 1 before the 888
Open 24 hours - 7 days
New Version Provides Integrated Email List, Web and Database Communication
Reach your audiences in the most meaningful way. Build knowledge and community with relevant newsletters, email groups, forums and blogs. Do it all in one central hub.
There's a reason why LISTSERV continues to be the trusted solution and industry standard for email list communication. LISTSERV 17.0 launches a new era for mailing lists in our increasingly mobile communication environment. There's never been a better time to put the power and performance of LISTSERV to work for your organization.
Connect, Communicate, Collaborate
Get the proven results of LISTSERV
Why Choose LISTSERV?
- Take Charge of Your Communication: Configure your LISTSERV site and email lists to meet your organization's exact needs. LISTSERV handles all types of mailing lists, so your organization will enjoy the versatility you need and the integrated email and web communication results you deserve.
- Boost Your Brand: Ensure that your brand stands out in people's minds. Use the LISTSERV site customization interface to make your responsive LISTSERV site unique, and integrate it with your web presence for an enhanced user experience and a unified visual profile.
- Create Responsive Newsletters: The newsletter template library allows you to create mobile-friendly HTML newsletters and announcements, with no coding skills needed. You can also design and customize your own templates using the LISTSERV newsletter builder.
- Empower Your Subscribers: Let your audiences choose how they interact with your content, with or without email. Seamless, searchable LISTSERV archives offer multiple display modes – classic, forum and blog – providing a wealth of information on each person's terms.
- Stay Secure and Compliant: Enjoy the peace-of-mind of built-in virus protection and tools to help you with security and compliance needs, such as the US DHS BOD 18-01 and the EU GDPR. The password-protected user interface keeps your email list system secure and accessible only by you and your designated users.
- Turn Email into Results: Get the most from your email list initiatives, whether you're running LISTSERV on-site or as a hosted service. LISTSERV scales to your requirements as your lists grow and needs evolve. Rely on the power, performance and flexibility of LISTSERV.
How Can You Get Even More from LISTSERV?
L-Soft provides expert pre-sales and technical support as well as training and consulting services. Our teams have decades of experience and a reputation for knowledgeable, responsive customer service.
When the highest level of performance, scalability and speed are needed, LISTSERV HPO is ready to serve your large communication site regardless of the number of lists or subscribers. Try it for free.
With the Maestro Add-On, LISTSERV becomes a complete opt-in email marketing and analytics solution, with best practices for email tracking, subscriber management, GDPR compliance and more.
LISTSERV OverviewFeature Checklist
Operating SystemsHardware Requirements
License Sizes and PricingMaintenance and Support
Remote InstallationRenewal Details
Upgrade CenterTest Licenses
LISTSERV DemoRequest Information
L'oreal Hair Color
L&l Hawaiian Bbq
L Death Note
LISTSERV is a registered trademark licensed to L-Soft international, Inc.
See Guidelines for Proper Usage of the LISTSERV Trademark for more details.
All other trademarks, both marked and unmarked, are the property of their respective owners.