- I went for LG support but there is no such driver there but a firmware for GP65NB60 (my drive too) but with SVG code NB60 instead of NB70 of mine. So that firmware upgrade don't apply to my drive. Now why I am writing it all over here cause there wasn't any as such problem if your installer didn't get unexpected flue in middle of things.
- The LG USB Drivers allows LG devices to communicate with PC either to flash the firmware file(s) or to transfer files to & from device to PC. If you are looking for LG Mobile Driver for Mac OS - download here.
Your Canon account is the way to get the most personalized support resources for your products. Already have an account?
With an Android-powered device, you can debug your Android applications just as you would on the emulator.
Downloading USB Driver
If you don’t have USB driver for LG Android device, you can download it from the product support page of the LG Electronics site.
1. Visit LG Electronics site.
2. Select your region, country and language.
3. Select Support > Product Help > Software, Firmware & Drivers menu.
4. Select LG Mobile Drivers and click Windows or Mac button to download LG Universal Mobile Drivers.
Installing USB Driver
If your phone is connected to the USB Port of your PC, Disconnect it before running the installer you just downloaded.
1. Click the downloaded.exe file.
2. Select the language and click Next button to install LG Universal Mobile Driver.
3. When the driver is installed successfully, you can see the message as below.
4. Please connect your USB cable directly to the PC. Do not use a USB Hub.
Setting up a Device
Before you start debugging your Android application, you need to set up a device. Follow the steps below.
1. Connect your device to your development computer.
2. Turn on 'USB Debugging' on your device.
On the device, go to Settings > Developer options and enable USB debugging in the device system settings, under Settings > Developer options.
3. Test that the driver is correctly installed using adb.
You can verify that your device is connected by executing adb devices from your SDK platform-tools/ directory. If connected, you'll see the device name listed as a 'device.'
LG USB Drivers It’s very important and required files that manage you connecting your LG Phoenix 3 M150 to PC.
In this page, We will share LG USB Drivers and LG PC Suite For Windows and Linux.
LG USB DriversHelps your PC to detect LG Phoenix 3 M150 Phone, It is important To connect, Flash and upgrade Stock ROM (Firmware).
LG PC Suite manages you move pictures, music, and other files between LG Phoenix 3 M150 and computer. (Normal connecting)
LG USB Drivers And LG PC Suite are compatible with all Windows and Linux version and it also fixes USB device not recognized problems.