2020 Updated D ownload USB Drivers for Any Android (Samsung/ Motorola /Sony/ LG/ HTC/ ASUS/ Huawei and others):.Here we are sharing all the latest Android USB Drivers for Windows and Mac. We don't have any change log information yet for version 15.8.0 XP of Intel PRO/Wireless and WiFi Link Drivers XP 32-bit. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
As featured in:
DS4Windows is a portable program that allows you to get the best experience while using a DualShock 4 on your PC. By emulating a Xbox 360 controller, many more games are accessible.
Lascar Others Driver Download For Windows 7
- Use X360-like input to use the DS4 in more games and have rumble
- Use the touchpad as a mouse or for more actions
- Use sixaxis movement for just as many actions
- Control the Lightbar: turn it off, dynamicly change by battery level, and more
- Map the buttons and sticks to other 360 controls or keyboard actions or macros
- Use profiles to quickly switch between configurations for your controllers
- Automatically switch profiles by when a certain program(s) is launched
- Hold an action to access a new whole set of controls
- Get a reading of how the sticks and sixaxis is working
- Assign a deadzone to both analog sticks, the triggers, and the sixaxis
- Automatically get new updates
- Added an extra precaution to unplug any permanent output devices upon service stop. ViGEmBus should handle this already but just want to make sure.
- Updated Polish translation. Contribution by gregory678
- Changed locking strategy for ControllerSlotManager collection
- Fixed right click disconnect slot index for new sorted list
- Implemented a variant of Two Stage Triggers
- Added Trigger effects presets. Currently only useful for the DualSense controller
- Added averaging gyro calibration upon device connection. Contribution by firodj
- Skip unknown DS4Controls names while loading a profile
- Fixed issue with missingSettings being set for fallback value lookup on Profile load. Constantly re-saved profiles
- Only reset outDevTypeTemp on full profile save. Ensured proper controller image is used in Binding window after clicking Apply in Profile Editor
- Change arrangement of lit LED lights for DualSense controller
- Allow Touchpad Click button passthru with Mouse and Controls mode
- Changed device type settings. Now use device specific (serial) settings. Now saved to ControllerConfigs.xml
- Added check for valid output report types upon DS4 BT device connection. Can revert to using output report 0x11 if needed. Not sure if it will matter
- Ignore output plugin routine and other calls if requested profile file does not exist
- Download zip
- Extract the 2 programs (DS4Windows and DS4Updater) in the zip wherever you please (My Docs, Program Files, etc.)
- Launch DS4Windows
- If not in Program Files, choose where you want to save profiles
- A windows will pop up showing how to install the driver, if not, go to settings and click 'Controller/Driver Setup'
- If you have used SCP's tool in the past, you may need to uninstall the drivers to use the DS4 with bluetooth
- Connect the DS4 via a micro usb or through bluetooth (DS4 Device name: 'Wireless Controller') may need to enter pair code: 0000)
- All should be good to go once you connect the controller, if not restart DS4Windows, or even your computer.
Note: same games work with the DS4 without DS4Windows (however it does use rumble etc.) Games like these can cause double input in menus (ie pressing down on the dpad moves 2 spaces) or the wrong button to do incorrect functions. To solve this, check Hide DS4 in the settings, if you see a warning in the log/text on the bottom, that means you must close said game or client that causes the conflict and reconnect the controller.
- Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher (needed to unzip the driver and for macros to work properly)
- DS4 Driver (Downloaded & Installed with DS4Windows)
- Microsoft 360 Driver (link inside DS4Windows, already installed on Windows 7 SP1 and higher or if you've used a 360 controller before)
- Sony DualShock 4 (This should be obvious)
- Micro USB cable
- (Optional)Bluetooth 2.1+, via adapter or built in pc (Recommended) (Toshiba's bluetooth & Bluetooth adapaters using CSR currently does not work)