HTC Sync Manager 220.127.116.11 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from backup software without restrictions. HTC Sync Manager 18.104.22.168 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows. The appropriate device driver for your phone will be downloaded and installed automatically. After the driver is successfully installed, use software such as File Explorer to copy files between your computer and phone. If you're using HTC U11 or HTC U11+ with Android 8, HTC U11 EYEs or earlier phone models: You can still use HTC Sync Manager.
Couldn’t connect your HTC One M8 to your PC? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Getting the proper drivers installed on your PC is no biggie mostly, specially with Windows 7 and 8. But sometimes in some weird cases, things begin to get annoying when your computer just won’t let your device to connect. And at such times all you need is a webpage like this, with download links to proper driver files and a few troubleshooting tips.
HTC Driver for windows latest.HTC USB drivers Download link:Supported OS:Windows 10,8,7,8.1,Vista,XP (64 7 32 bit)Note:To chec.
Download HTC One M8 drivers for Windows
icon-file-o HTC ONE M8 DRIVER
DOWNLOAD LINK File name: HTC_Driver_4.10.0.001.exe (17 MB)
icon-file-o HTC BMP USB DRIVER
Htc Driver Download Windows 7
HTC One M8 Drivers Installation
Htc Driver Download
NOTE: Delete any previously installed drivers for HTC One M8 from your PC before installing the new drivers.
- Run the “HTC_Driver_4.10.0.001.exe” file you downloaded above and follow the on-screen installation instructions to install the driver
- Similarly, install HTC BMP USB Driver file suitable for your installation of Windows (32-bit or 64-bit? Check in “My computer” properties)
- Once you’ve installed both the driver files, connect your HTC One M8 to your computer. It should connect properly now.
└ In case it still doesn’t connects, try restarting your PC.
icon-terminal TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS
- Connect your phone to other USB ports on your computer
- Try different USB cables. The original cable that came with your phone should work best, if not — try any other cable that’s new and of good quality
- Reboot computer
- Try on a different computer
Samsung Driver Download For Windows 10
Hope this solves your trouble! Let us know in comments below..